Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ur State Company signs a contract worth more than 13 billion dinars to supply electricity to the cen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ur State Company signs a contract worth more than 13 billion dinars to supply electricity to the cen Empty Ur State Company signs a contract worth more than 13 billion dinars to supply electricity to the cen

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2022, 7:50 am

Ur State Company signs a contract worth more than 13 billion dinars to supply electricity to the center with air wires

Thursday - 05/19/2022 - 12:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nasiriyah News Network:
    Ur State Company announced that it had signed a contract to supply the central electricity with electric wires, with a value of more than 13 billion dinars.
    The general manager of the company, Haider Sahar, stated to Nasiriyah News Network that a contract was signed with the Central Electricity Company, with a value of thirteen billion and 500 million dinars, to supply suspended air wires for a period of 90 days.
    He added, that the company has the ability to meet the needs of the Ministry of Electricity in production and distribution.
    is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:09 am