Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr's deadline is in a countdown... and there are no signs of a consensual government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr's deadline is in a countdown... and there are no signs of a consensual government Empty Al-Sadr's deadline is in a countdown... and there are no signs of a consensual government

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2022, 5:34 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr's deadline is in a countdown... and there are no signs of a consensual government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-25 | 03:48

[/size]

Source:

The coordinating framework confirms: Going towards forming a government in opposition to al-Sadr is very difficult.

Twenty days is the period of time remaining until the end of al-Sadr's deadline for the political forces... The scene, after ten days of the deadline, is still suffering from stagnation of negotiations and difficulty in the negotiations, and there are no indications about the form of the government, whether it is a majority or a consensual one.

Ten days have passed since al-Sadr’s deadline set for thirty days, and the political forces are in clear stagnation and there are no signs of a consensual government, which means that the representatives of the blocking third and others will not be able to reach a consensus or a solution without agreement with the Sadrist bloc, and the latter, according to deputies, is also unable to form a majority patriotism

The road towards forming a consensual government is unpaved in front of most political forces. There is a clear rejection by al-Sadr of the form of such governments. It seems that neither the framework nor the allies to save the homeland are able to draw a political map in exchange for Sadrist opposition, as described by MPs

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:27 am