Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: We will not tolerate opening any corruption file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: We will not tolerate opening any corruption file Empty Parliamentary Integrity: We will not tolerate opening any corruption file

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2022, 1:49 pm

Parliamentary Integrity: We will not tolerate opening any corruption file
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

June 1, 2022

Baghdad - brother
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced that it had submitted corruption files to the specialized supervisory authorities to conduct the required investigations, while confirming its intention to open the previous files.
    Member of the committee, Representative Ahmed Al-Rubaie, told Khabar Press (brother), that "the files of corruption are diverse and numerous, some of which have been previously submitted to the Integrity Committee, and others are under discussion and deliberation," stressing that "the committee is determined to open all corruption files without hesitation."
    He added, "The corruption files referred to the Integrity Committee in previous sessions will be reviewed," noting that "some files have been submitted to the specialized supervisory authorities to conduct the required investigations."
    He pointed out, "Many of the files have not been finally resolved so far, due to the failure to complete the procedures to refer them to the regulatory authorities such as the Integrity Commission, the Financial Supervision Bureau, and the judiciary."
    Regarding the files of the stalled projects, Al-Rubaie stressed that “it is one of the priorities of the Integrity Committee in the current session, and the party responsible for the reluctance of these projects will be verified, and we will not tolerate opening and following up on any corruption file.”

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:06 pm