Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 6-12-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 6-12-2022 Empty KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 6-12-2022

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2022, 7:56 am

[size=30]KTFA Members "News and Views" Sunday Afternoon 6-12-2022[/size]
    KTFA:
    Samson:  In the coming days... Parliamentary Energy discusses with Al-Kazemi the payment of Iranian gas dues
    12th June, 2022
    The Parliamentary Electricity and Energy Committee announced, on Sunday, that it is preparing to meet with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the reality of electricity and the payment of dues for Iranian gas supplied to Iraq. 
    Deputy Chairman of the Committee, Dakhl Radi told Shafaq News Agency, "The Parliamentary Electricity and Energy Committee will meet with the Prime Minister in the coming days to discuss the reality of electricity, the problems experienced by the ministry and its need for funds to pay dues for Iranian gas and conduct maintenance of electrical stations." 

Radi said, "The adoption of the Food Security Law in the House of Representatives will contribute to the payment of funds and the payment of Iranian gas dues for the years 2020, 2021 and 2022." 
    He added, "The Ministry of Electricity is ready for its production to reach 22,000 megawatts in the summer after the availability of funds and raw materials and solving technical problems at the level of production, transmission and distribution."  LINK
    Dotalktome:  The 3rd quarter starts on July 1st on Friday. Seems like a very logical time. It is a Friday, and makes sense for book keeping and accounting.
    Mustangroper:  Its got to be published  in the Gazette before anything can happen according to what was said last week.  When is it going to be in the Gazette?
    Samson: Al-Halbousi accepts the resignations of the Sadrist bloc’s deputies
    12th June, 2022
    The Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, approved on Sunday the resignation of the Sadrist bloc's deputies, shortly after a directive issued by al-Sadr to his deputies in this regard.
    Al-Sadr said in a statement, "This step is considered a sacrifice from me for the sake of the homeland and the people to rid them of the unknown fate, as we sacrificed previously for the liberation of Iraq, its sovereignty, security, unity and stability."
    Al-Sadr, who completes the sides of the "Save the Homeland" triangle (the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the Sadrist Bloc, and Sovereignty), had threatened last Thursday to remain in the opposition or to withdraw completely from the political process, unless a "national majority" government was formed, as directed by members of his parliamentary bloc. write their resignations in preparation for submission to the Presidency of Parliament.
    In this regard, the legal expert, Jamal Al-Asadi, told Shafaq News Agency, that the resignation of the Sadrist deputies does not require the deputies to vote on these resignations, and the Speaker of Parliament cannot legally reject the resignations of the Sadrist bloc deputies.
    And he indicated that "the approval of the House of Representatives on the resignation of the representatives only gives them the right to retire, and this includes every deputy who has been in the parliamentary session for more than a year, and the Sadrist bloc's submission of their resignation does not affect the work of the House of Representatives, as there are substitutes who will rise in their place, and the replacements are the biggest loser in number sound, of whatever mass it is."    LINK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
     Scarter13:  Ah the next act in the smoke and mirrors show has started in my opinion. Are you not entertained? In my opinion, for everyone that appreciates alternative opinions I'll offer this (if you don't like alternative opinions you should probably stop reading here, in my opinion). 
    In my opinion if you zoom out to the macro and look at this potential RI for the global even that it is, it doesn't really make sense for it to happen until we hit the bottom of the crash that is coming.
    How far away is that? Could be next week, could be next month, could be next year, in my opinion. In my opinion global inflation is off the charts and is in the process of being corrected and from the numbers just released yesterday we have a long way to go before it is under control.
     In my opinion, The FED will be increasing rates and offloading their balance sheet in the coming weeks and these actions tend not to have an effect on the actual economy (usually hits the markets pretty fast but the markets are not the economy in my opinion) for months down the line.
    Now yes, I know the FED technically isn't control of the global economy but they control the global reserve currency so they kinda do to some extent in my opinion. So where we currently sit, in my opinion, the FED and the PTB are looking to take liquidity out of the economy to lower inflation and continue to prop up the greenback. 
     If the RI was to occur now and the currencies we are expecting change all do, that will be fresh liquidity in the global economy that will probably make inflation worse and continue to artificially prop up the markets in my opinion.
     So, how does the FSL, the budget, the government formation, and this other political stuff play into all this? In my opinion, none of it really matters until the PTB are ready for the liquidity to enter the global economy and start to rebuild and all this political stuff will "magically" just work itself out.
    When with that be? In my opinion that is something we simply won't know until it happens. Now, for the record, in my opinion, I hope that I'm wrong and we all wake up tomorrow to what we seek, but what I aluded to above is what makes the most sense to me.
    And in my opinion, until then we'll just keep seeing the smoke and mirrors show in Iraq. But on the bright side, more time to buy more currency and refine your plans.
    Deepwoodz:  Imo  Anything is possible but that would bring Iraq’s sovereignty into question. Not to mention the state of their own poverty being put on the sidelines…. To finish the thought….it bodes well for us if this is true because this means they do expect everything we seek to be completed THIS YEAR.

Samson:  The Agricultural Bank clarifies the embezzlement of a trillion dinars, revealed by integrity
    12th June, 2022
    On Sunday, the Cooperative Agricultural Bank issued a statement regarding what the Integrity Commission revealed about the embezzlement of nearly one trillion Iraqi dinars of public money.
    A statement by the bank received by Shafaq News said, "The media circulated a news about an embezzlement operation in the branches of the Agricultural and Al-Rasheed Bank in Maysan Governorate, and at a time when this bank appreciates the efforts of the audit team from the Integrity Commission in detecting cases of fraud, we would like to clarify that the case referred to in Branches of Al-Rasheed and Al-Zera’i Banks in Maysan Governorate occurred in 2013 and 2014.
    And he continued, "The customers of the Maysan branch bank issued checks without balance, and their amounts were withdrawn from the Rashid Bank branch in Maysan in collusion with the director of the Agricultural Bank branch in Al-Amarah, who is currently deposited in the Reform Department, and an administrative investigation was conducted by an investigative committee in the Ministry of Finance, the Legal Department after Referring the priorities to it from the Office of the Inspector General after canceling it.
    He pointed out that "the committee completed its work with the approval of the Minister of Finance on the recommendations, which included referring the employees involved in the Al-Rasheed and Al-Zaari bank to the judiciary through the Integrity Commission, as well as providing the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Office for the purpose of tracking those funds." He pointed out that "there are joint committees formed to limit the manipulated amounts, as there were duplicate payment notices, as well as priorities that were hidden by the employees involved in the process."
    On June 9, the Federal Integrity Commission revealed the embezzlement of nearly a trillion Iraqi dinars of public money, indicating that major embezzlement, forgery, fraud and money laundering had occurred in a number of branches of the Agricultural and Rasheed Bank.  LINK

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:00 pm