Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: The corrupt in the Ministry of Electricity are trying to contract with Orascom to maintain t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: The corrupt in the Ministry of Electricity are trying to contract with Orascom to maintain t Empty Nassif: The corrupt in the Ministry of Electricity are trying to contract with Orascom to maintain t

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2022, 5:24 am

Nassif: The corrupt in the Ministry of Electricity are trying to contract with Orascom to maintain the Baiji stations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/06/17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 26

Baghdad/ 
    Today, Friday, MP, Alia Nassif, warned against the intentions of some corrupt in the Ministry of Electricity to conclude contracts with Orascom to maintain the Baiji and other stations, calling on the Integrity Commission to announce the results of the investigation into the file of the Baiji stations. 
    Nassif said in a statement, "We previously issued several statements more than a year ago, in which we warned of the intentions of the corrupt in the Ministry of Electricity to contract with Orascom, behind the scenes, and use the name of Siemens as a cover, to maintain the Baiji stations I and II, Rashid and Nasiriyah." 
    And she added, "The same group of well-known corrupt people are currently holding talks to conclude (the life deal) and then they all flee with their families out of Iraq, so why do we wait for the theft to happen and then continue to address the countries and beg the Interpol to arrest them?!" 
    Nassif stressed that "from the moment this statement was published, the Integrity Commission, the Public Prosecution, the two prime ministers, the parliament, and all concerned parties must begin their procedures to prevent the passage of these suspicious contracts," calling on "the Integrity Commission to announce the results of the investigation into the contracts of the first and second Baiji stations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:39 pm