Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Delegation Of Iraqi Businessmen Visits Tehran At The End Of July To Discuss 3 Files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Delegation Of Iraqi Businessmen Visits Tehran At The End Of July To Discuss 3 Files Empty A Delegation Of Iraqi Businessmen Visits Tehran At The End Of July To Discuss 3 Files

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2022, 2:37 pm

[size=38]A Delegation Of Iraqi Businessmen Visits Tehran At The End Of July To Discuss 3 Files[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Diyala..
    Iraqi businessman Rahim Al-Obeidi confirmed on Thursday that a delegation of businessmen will visit the Iranian capital, Tehran, at the end of July to discuss 3 important files.
    Al-Obaidi said in an interview with Al-Information, that "there are great opportunities to develop trade and economic relations between Diyala and many Iranian cities, including Kermanshah, with the presence of two border crossings," stressing that "a delegation of businessmen will visit Tehran to discuss 3 files, most notably investment." reciprocal.”
    Al-Obaidi added, "There is an Iranian desire to invest in several areas inside Iraq, including Diyala, especially in the housing and industry files," noting that "the interaction of businessmen is important in order to agree on a set of broad lines that contribute to creating the atmosphere for joint business."
    He pointed out that "the stability of the security situation provided a great opportunity to revitalize the economic and commercial dimension between Diyala and Iran in particular, in light of the presence of border crossings."
    Iranian goods and materials are flowing in abundance through two border crossings towards Diyala, which contribute to promoting economic and commercial activity. Finished/ 25 F

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:13 am