Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dana Gas: Production operations of the Khormore Expansion Project in Iraq are proceeding normally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dana Gas: Production operations of the Khormore Expansion Project in Iraq are proceeding normally Empty Dana Gas: Production operations of the Khormore Expansion Project in Iraq are proceeding normally

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jul 2022, 5:36 am

Dana Gas: Production operations of the Khormore Expansion Project in Iraq are proceeding normally

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Dana Gas announced on Tuesday that two small projectiles fell in the Khormore concession area in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, on Monday evening .
    The company indicated in a statement to the Abu Dhabi Financial Market that there were no injuries as a result, confirming that production operations would continue normally without interruption .
     Last June, Dana Gas announced that a small missile had fallen inside the Khormore concession area in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, confirming that no damage had occurred as a result, and that production operations would continue normally without interruption .
    It indicated that it is cooperating with the local security services that are conducting a comprehensive investigation, indicating that the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq has strengthened security measures and increased the presence of security forces in the region .
    It is noteworthy that the profits of "Dana Gas" rose 125 percent during the first quarter of 2022 .
    The company’s profits amounted to 198 million dirhams at the end of the first quarter of 2022, compared to profits of 88 million dirhams during the same period in 2021 .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:00 am