Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is at its highest level in 20 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is at its highest level in 20 years Empty The dollar is at its highest level in 20 years

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Aug 2022, 7:03 am

The dollar is at its highest level in 20 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The US dollar soared to its highest level in 20 years against other major currencies on Monday after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell indicated that interest rates will remain high for a longer period in order to rein in spiraling inflation.
    The dollar index, which measures the value of the US currency against a basket of other currencies, rose to a new high it had not reached in two decades at 109.48.
    This left the European currencies in the doldrums even though the hawkish statements of the European Central Bank boosted expectations of a rate hike in September.
    The euro fell 0.25 percent in early European trade to $0.99415, close to its lowest level in 20 years, while the pound fell to its lowest level in two and a half years.
    London markets were closed for a public holiday.
    Speaking at a central bank symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, on Friday, Powell said that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates to the highest level necessary to restrain growth, and will keep them at that level “for some time” to reduce inflation, which has reached more than three times the Fed’s target rate of two percent.

46 . views
    Added 08/29/2022 - 5:49 PM
    Update 08/30/2022 - 2:07 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:04 pm