Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time.. Iraq is close to carrying out seismic surveys in regional waters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time.. Iraq is close to carrying out seismic surveys in regional waters Empty For the first time.. Iraq is close to carrying out seismic surveys in regional waters

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Sep 2022, 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Time: 09/13/2022 11:20:53

{Economic: Euphrates News} The Minister of Oil stressed the importance of directing the seismic survey of the marine area in the Gulf, which is the first experience and actual activity in a site in the territorial waters of the Gulf in its land and sea parts, where expectations and studies indicate that it includes hydrocarbon compositions.
    Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail said in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of it that "the ministry's efforts have borne fruit over the past years to reach a contract formula for a joint study with the Chinese company Cinoc, in 2019, aiming to identify points and sites for land and marine exploration."
    For his part, the Director General of the Oil Exploration Company Ali Jassim said that "the plans of the ministry and the National Oil Company aim to maximize and invest the national reserve of hydrocarbon wealth, by engaging the national effort, and joint work with sober international companies in transforming expectations into an actual reserve added to the national production."
    Jassim pointed out the importance of oil exploration in the regional waters, and that his company is preparing to conclude a contract in the coming days with the Chinese company Cinoc to begin soon the work of exploratory surveys.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:50 pm