Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mandalawi chairs a meeting of the Finance Committee after hosting the Governor of the Central Ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mandalawi chairs a meeting of the Finance Committee after hosting the Governor of the Central Ban Empty Al-Mandalawi chairs a meeting of the Finance Committee after hosting the Governor of the Central Ban

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2022, 7:41 am

Al-Mandalawi chairs a meeting of the Finance Committee after hosting the Governor of the Central Bank
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, chaired an expanded meeting of the Finance Committee, in the presence of Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb.
    The media office of the First Deputy stated in a statement that “Al-Mandlawi chaired an expanded meeting of the Finance Committee, in the presence of Central Bank Governor Mustafa Ghaleb, to discuss several axes, the most important of which are the Central Bank’s sales file during the foreign currency sale window and the file of loans of all kinds granted by Al-Bing during the last period, especially the industrial and residential initiative, And the central bank’s policy file on increasing the capital of commercial, Islamic and private banks.”
    He added, "The meeting witnessed a discussion of the feasibility study of the numbers of private commercial and Islamic banks, and the banks that were placed under the tutelage of the Central Bank, as well as discussion on the results achieved by the platform for letters of guarantee established by the Central Bank and the extent of the banks' ability to apply them in the areas of banking work, and the supervisory role of the bank. On the commercial and Islamic banks regarding the fulfillment of some of the reluctance banks to fulfill their obligations towards their customers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:44 pm