Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Nechirvan Barzani receives the new Kuwaiti Consul in Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Nechirvan Barzani receives the new Kuwaiti Consul in Kurdistan Region Empty President Nechirvan Barzani receives the new Kuwaiti Consul in Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2022, 9:24 am

[rtl]President Nechirvan Barzani receives the new Kuwaiti Consul in Kurdistan Region[/rtl]

[rtl]Posted 22 seconds ago

[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    News source / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl][/size]
    Shafaq News/ The new Kuwaiti consul in Kurdistan Region, Othman Daoud Al-Daoud, affirmed on Sunday that he will work to strengthen relations and expand areas of joint cooperation between the two sides.
    The media office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region stated, in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that the President of the Region, Nechirvan Barzani, received this afternoon in his office in Erbil the new Kuwaiti consul and congratulated him on assuming his duties , wishing him success and assuring him of providing him with full support for the success of his tasks.
    Barzani renewed his thanks and appreciation to the leadership of the State of Kuwait for the humanitarian aid it provided in the Kurdistan Region to the displaced and refugees.
    For his part, in addition to expressing his happiness at undertaking his work in the Kurdistan Region, the new consul expressed his hope that he will be able to strengthen relations and expand areas of joint cooperation between the Kurdistan Region and Kuwait.
    The two sides discussed the latest developments in the political process in Iraq and the situation in the region in general, and stressed the importance of security and stability in the region for all parties.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:41 am