Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity plans to launch a new round of renewable energy investment projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity plans to launch a new round of renewable energy investment projects in Iraq Empty Electricity plans to launch a new round of renewable energy investment projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2022, 5:14 am

Electricity plans to launch a new round of renewable energy investment projects in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity revealed its intention to organize a second licensing round for the production of renewable energy during the next year at a rate of 12,500 megawatts.
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa Al-Abadi, said in a statement to the newspaper, "Al-Sabah", that "the ministry was able, during the first licensing round for solar energy, to conclude contracts with international companies, namely (Power) of China, (Total) of France, the alliance (Statink) of Norway and (Masdar). The UAE will produce 7,500 megawatts.
    He pointed out that "there is a second licensing round that will take place during the next year 2023 to produce 5,000 megawatts as a preliminary proposal, depending on national companies for owners of local capital and contractors from solid companies according to conditions represented in specifications, time ceiling and prices, but the ministry focuses on raising production to 12 thousand and 500 megawatts of solar energy.

92 . views
    Added 10/24/2022 - 9:57 AM
    Update 10/24/2022 - 1:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm