Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Attorney-Maliki: positive political signs to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Attorney-Maliki: positive political signs to form a government Empty Attorney-Maliki: positive political signs to form a government

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Aug 2014, 5:35 am

Attorney-Maliki: positive political signs to form a government

/ Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - MP for the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the presence of positive signs by the political blocs to form a new government.

He said al-Maliki's ( IMN ), that "there is a convergence of views between the political blocs, which resulted from the existence of a genuine attempts to get rid of the crisis, and the formation of the government in time."

He added that "discussions are still going to negotiate about the legitimate demands", stressing that "the support of the National Alliance for the terms of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi about choosing the personalities of technocrats."

And began to Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi consultations to form the next government within the National Alliance, which has formed a committee to begin negotiating a unified operations to form a new government, which is due to be announced on 10-9 by the constitutional period.

Provided blocks coalition forces national list of demands from 14 items to negotiate with the National Alliance to be included in the government program, as well as providing Ketlhaloutnah - led by Iyad Allawi - 17 requirement, along with the demands of the Kurdistan Alliance .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:49 am