Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TRADE BANS 21 ITEMS FROM IMPORTING AND WARNS AGAINST DEALING WITH THEM IN LOCAL MARKETS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TRADE BANS 21 ITEMS FROM IMPORTING AND WARNS AGAINST DEALING WITH THEM IN LOCAL MARKETS Empty TRADE BANS 21 ITEMS FROM IMPORTING AND WARNS AGAINST DEALING WITH THEM IN LOCAL MARKETS

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2022, 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]TRADE BANS 21 ITEMS FROM IMPORTING AND WARNS AGAINST DEALING WITH THEM IN LOCAL MARKETS[/size]

Wednesday, 9 November 2022 12:18 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Commerce published a list of items prohibited from being imported, while warning against dealing with them in local markets.
    The Director General of the Financial and Commercial Control Department at the ministry, Muhammad Hanoun, said, in a statement received by the National News Center: “The department has published a list of materials whose import is prohibited within the controls that the General Company for Iraqi Fairs issues licenses to,” warning “against dealing with those materials that included materials And nutritional drinks, including mineral water, energy drink, (beer), pasteurized milk, ice cream, and chips (potato and corn), in addition to construction materials such as construction blocks of all sizes, building blocks of all kinds, and stickers. The list of prohibited items included military equipment, such as military service shoes, helmets, and military shields.

Hanoun added, "The control teams of the department in Baghdad and the provinces, and based on the directives of the Minister of Trade, Atheer Daoud Al-Ghurairi, will take the necessary measures to prevent the circulation of these materials in cooperation with the security services and the Organized Crime Department in the Ministry of Commerce."
    He pointed out that "the supervisory teams have started, from today, to follow up on the prohibited materials and to audit shops and markets, with the aim of preventing them and supporting the national product."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:27 am