Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

LEGAL EXPERT: THE GOVERNMENT'S ACTION TO WITHDRAW SOME LAWS FROM PARLIAMENT IS LEGAL

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

LEGAL EXPERT: THE GOVERNMENT'S ACTION TO WITHDRAW SOME LAWS FROM PARLIAMENT IS LEGAL Empty LEGAL EXPERT: THE GOVERNMENT'S ACTION TO WITHDRAW SOME LAWS FROM PARLIAMENT IS LEGAL

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Nov 2022, 6:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LEGAL EXPERT: THE GOVERNMENT'S ACTION TO WITHDRAW SOME LAWS FROM PARLIAMENT IS LEGAL
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]4 hours ago39

A legal expert explained the legality of the government's action to withdraw some laws from the House of Representatives, noting that the procedure is legal and approved by Article 125 of the House of Representatives' internal system.
    Ali Al-Tamimi said in a press statement, "The government's withdrawal of the compulsory service law and other laws is legally permissible according to Article 125 of the House of Representatives internal system, which authorized the government to withdraw draft laws by official letter as long as any of these laws did not read the second reading, and it entails withdrawing these laws as if they had not be."
    He added, "Even if these projects were submitted by a previous government, they can be withdrawn from this government because the current government is concerned with implementation and is concerned with spending the necessary money. Withdrawing it in accordance with Articles 60 and 80 of the President of the Republic and the Council of Ministers.
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers recommended during its last session, which was held last Tuesday, to withdraw nine laws from the House of Representatives, most notably the Military Service Law and the Civil Service Law.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:38 am