Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government move to raise the minimum wage for workers to 450,000 dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government move to raise the minimum wage for workers to 450,000 dinars Empty A government move to raise the minimum wage for workers to 450,000 dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2022, 5:28 am

[size=46]A government move to raise the minimum wage for workers to 450,000 dinars[/size]
    Iraq
    21:58 - 2022-11-27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, confirmed that the minimum wage for workers will be 450,000 dinars, while setting a date for implementing the decision to raise the level of workers’ salaries.
    Al-Asadi said, "All workers are covered by a review of their minimum salaries."
    He added, "The minimum salary for workers will be 450,000 dinars, after it was 350,000 dinars with the approval of the Social Security Law."
    Earlier, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, directed a review of the minimum wage for workers and the laws by which unions operate.
    While the Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified, earlier, the details of the Social Security Law, it indicated that the law does not specify workers’ retirement salaries. Committee member Jamal Cougar said, "The committee discussed the Social Security and Workers' Retirement Law," noting that "this law is one of the important laws that pertain to social security for workers in the private sector."
    He added, "The law supports the private sector and gives workers in this sector a guarantee and a pension, as is the case in the public sector," noting that "the law will balance between the public and private sectors." Cougar continued, "The Social Security and Workers' Retirement Law is not to determine workers' retirement salaries because the salary ceiling has its own laws," explaining that "the law regulates the mechanism for managing the workers' social security file and managing its resources and contributions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:45 am