Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: 7 trillion dinars to increase social protection salaries in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: 7 trillion dinars to increase social protection salaries in the 2023 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: 7 trillion dinars to increase social protection salaries in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2022, 6:26 am

Parliamentary Finance: 7 trillion dinars to increase social protection salaries in the 2023 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-28 06:22

Shafaq News / Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the allocation of 7 trillion dinars in the general budget law to increase the salaries of beneficiaries of social protection.
    Committee member Moein Al-Kadhimi told Shafaq News agency, "The general budget law for the year 2023 included the allocation of 7 trillion dinars to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs," pointing out that "the allocated amount will include one million new families with social assistance salaries."
    Al-Kazemi added, "The financial allocation in the budget law also includes an increase in the salaries of beneficiaries of social protection," noting that "the salaries of beneficiaries will be better than before."
    And Al-Kazemi indicated, "The Ministry of Finance is currently studying the budget law, and after completing the study, it will send the draft law to the Council of Ministers for approval and send it to the House of Representatives for a vote on it at the beginning of the new year."
    On November 14, 2022, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs announced that more than one and a half million families had registered on the electronic form in the poverty base.
    Iraqi families categorized below the poverty line live on social welfare funds, whose members complain of their "weakness" and the inability of the funds allocated to them to face the difficulties of living.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:00 pm