Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Invitations to monitor the banking business to combat money laundering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Invitations to monitor the banking business to combat money laundering Empty Invitations to monitor the banking business to combat money laundering

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 5:38 pm

Invitations to monitor the banking business to combat money laundering

BAGHDAD / JD / .. called economic expert Majid picture, the need to monitor the work of banking and money transfer companies to combat the phenomenon of money laundering.

And said the picture agency / JD /: "It must control the banking business broadly and not on a small scale, as well as money transfer companies and banking companies", criticizing "the occupation of Iraq ranked sixth in the world among the countries that could not fight against money laundering."

He added that there are large sums of money have been recently disbursed by the central bank in the process of cash sales for the dollar, noting that in the year 2013 was sold about more than $ 12 billion in cash and through twenty-one days have been sold more than a billion dollars in cash, money deserve attention he said, pointing out that in order to control money laundering and smuggling must control the movement of money in Iraq, either through banks or other activities related to banking work.

The process of money laundering is illegal to transfer funds to the legitimacy of the funds and sources of financial and administrative corruption and illegal operations through human trafficking and drug trafficking go where the money to fund terrorism or smuggling abroad.

There were reports of international and placed Iraq within the last three mattresses in the process of combating terrorism in the world, and ranked sixth in the world on the subject of not being able to combat this phenomenon. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...ils.php?ID=5081 

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:48 am