Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament puts the budget at the top of its priorities after its recess

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament puts the budget at the top of its priorities after its recess Empty Parliament puts the budget at the top of its priorities after its recess

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Dec 2022, 5:09 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament puts the budget at the top of its priorities after its recess[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-23 | 03:18

[/size]

Source:

The legislative house is preparing to return from its recess early next month, awaiting the general budget law, which will be one of the parliament's first priorities at a time when citizens have high hopes about the projects and job grades that the law will contain.

There is no talk above talking about the general budget law, whether in the street or even in the halls of parliament, a budget that the citizen eagerly awaits and also the legislative house, which will be one of its first priorities after returning from the legislative recess, according to what representatives confirmed.

The next year's budget will bring excellent conditions in terms of financial abundance and large central reserves compared to previous years, which many rely on to be different in terms of investments and job grades.
    While parliamentary circles confirmed their need for nearly two months to prepare the budget law inside the legislative house as soon as it arrived from the government, after which the law would be voted on.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:26 pm