Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ SIGNS A LOAN OF ($897 MILLION) WITH JAPAN

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ SIGNS A LOAN OF ($897 MILLION) WITH JAPAN Empty IRAQ SIGNS A LOAN OF ($897 MILLION) WITH JAPAN

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2023, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    IRAQ SIGNS A LOAN OF ($897 MILLION) WITH JAPAN
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 hours ago19

The Ministry of Finance signed a loan of ($897 million) from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) on December 28, 2022.
    According to Finance Minister Taif Sami, the loan represents the fourth tranche of low-interest financing represented by the Japan Development Agency.
    The loan provides financing for the $4 billion development of the Basra Oil Refinery, for which Japan's JGC is the lead engineering, procurement and construction contractor.
    The third installment of 32.7 billion yen ($300 million) was signed in 2021.
    Sami says that another fifth batch will be included in the upcoming 2023 budget for signature this year.
    Despite the availability of sufficient oil funds, Baghdad is preparing for the 2023 budget, which may be dominated by expanded salary scales, leaving less to spend on infrastructure projects.
    Given Iraq's relatively modest external debt, the government may choose to increase borrowing from international markets in the future.

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:44 pm