Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance clarifies the allocations of security ministries in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance clarifies the allocations of security ministries in the 2023 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance clarifies the allocations of security ministries in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:33 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance clarifies the allocations of security ministries in the 2023 budget[/size]
    Economie
    10:57 - 2023-01-08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee commented on the financial security ministries’ allocations within the draft budget law for the year 2023.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar said, “The Parliamentary Finance Committee and the general parliament and its members have not, until this hour, seen what is included in the draft budget law for the year 2023. It is still with the government, and we do not know anything about the financial allocations for the security ministries and other ministries and institutions.”
    And Cougar stated, “According to the government’s assurances, there is a serious intention to set sufficient financial allocations for the security ministries in order to develop their work, especially in terms of equipment and armament, and the purchase of air defense systems is important, and according to government promises, there is an intention to resolve this file during the next stage.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:37 am