Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment: Iraq is gradually shifting towards renewable energies and green economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment: Iraq is gradually shifting towards renewable energies and green economy Empty Environment: Iraq is gradually shifting towards renewable energies and green economy

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jan 2023, 5:52 am

Environment: Iraq is gradually shifting towards renewable energies and green economy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Ministry of Environment stated, on Tuesday, that the Iraqi government has proceeded with a gradual transition towards renewable energies and a sustainable green economy.
    Environment Minister Nizar Amidi said, during his meeting with the Regional Director of the Middle East Department at the World Bank, Jean-Christophe Carré, that "it is gradually moving towards a model of flexible, comprehensive and economically diversified development. This is a global trend confirmed by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Paris Agreement."
    For his part, the Regional Director of the Middle East Department at the World Bank, Jean-Christophe, announced that "full support will be provided to the Ministry of Environment to face the challenges facing the country," stressing that "the first phase of the project to assess polluted sites in liberated areas has been completed, and to prepare for the implementation of the integrated management of organic pollutants project." and work to present a joint project in the field of climate change.

Views 547
    Added 01/17/2023 - 9:36 PM
    Updated 01/18/2023 - 2:25 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:44 am