Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: Foreign imports gradually returned to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: Foreign imports gradually returned to Iraq Empty Parliamentary economy: Foreign imports gradually returned to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 3:37 am

Parliamentary economy: Foreign imports gradually returned to Iraq

The increase in the volume of trade exchange during the short period is due to the transformation of Iraqi commercial transactions to what the industry, agriculture and energy sector in Iran believe, especially after the deterioration of the security situation in northern Iraq and the West by the control of gangs, And affected the transportation routes between Iraq and Turkey, Syria and Jordan.
    "The Iraqi merchant is always looking for the insurance of his goods in terms of price, transportation, accessibility and the extent of Iraqi consumer acceptance," she said in a press statement.
    As for the possibility of a decline in these rates in exchange after the return of trade dealings with Syria and Turkey, explained Bjari "Each country has a specific specialization in the field of production, and this subject is identified by the consumer, for example trade in food, especially dairy, to Saudi Arabia, while Turkey is dominated by the trade of clothing, And the trade of agricultural products is the share of Iran and Syria, and here will be rearranged priorities according to suit the Iraqi merchant.
    At the end of 2016, the World Bank approved a $ 1.485 billion new aid package for Iraq aimed at boosting the country's economy, encouraging private sector growth and supporting job creation. Iraq's 2018 budget states that strict costing can help the Iraqi authorities pay part Of its debts to the "International Monetary Fund".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:53 am