Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Among them are those close to Putin. A high-ranking Russian delegation will visit Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Among them are those close to Putin. A high-ranking Russian delegation will visit Iraq Empty Among them are those close to Putin. A high-ranking Russian delegation will visit Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jan 2023, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Among them are those close to Putin. A high-ranking Russian delegation will visit Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An informed political source revealed, on Tuesday, that a high-ranking Russian delegation visited Iraq to discuss a number of files in the fields of investment, energy and armament.[/size]
    [size=45]The source said, "A high-ranking Russian diplomatic, military and economic delegation will visit Iraq early next month on a mission described as 'private', including close associates of President Vladimir Putin."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the delegation will meet the three Iraqi presidencies and senior Iraqi officials, politicians and economists, to discuss a number of files in the fields of investment, energy, armaments and facilitating the activities of businessmen in the two countries."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:11 am