Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament elects the heads of parliamentary committees, three of which are for the Kurdistan Democr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament elects the heads of parliamentary committees, three of which are for the Kurdistan Democr Empty Parliament elects the heads of parliamentary committees, three of which are for the Kurdistan Democr

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2023, 5:15 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliament elects the heads of parliamentary committees, three of which are for the Kurdistan Democratic Party[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi parliament meets today, Sunday, to choose the heads of parliamentary committees and their deputies, and according to the information obtained by Kurdistan 24, the Kurdistan Democratic Party will get three heads of committees.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan 24 correspondent in Baghdad said today, Sunday, January 29, 2023, that Parliament will determine today the heads of parliamentary committees and their deputies, indicating that this step will facilitate the process of finalizing the draft budget for 2023, because without the presence of these committees, Parliament cannot discuss the project.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the information obtained by the Kurdistan 24 correspondent, the Kurdistan Democratic Party will have seven committees, including the presidency of legal, health and immigration committees, and four deputies for committees, including the Oil, Finance, Electricity and Integrity Committee.[/size]
    [size=45]As for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, according to the information of Kurdistan 24, it will have three committees, one of which is sovereign.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:39 pm