Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: population growth in the capital is increasing annually by (3%)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: population growth in the capital is increasing annually by (3%) Empty Baghdad: population growth in the capital is increasing annually by (3%)

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

Baghdad: population growth in the capital is increasing annually by (3%)

BAGHDAD / JD / .. called the Baghdad Provincial Council to develop strategic plans to build housing units to end the housing crisis in the capital, while noting that the population growth in the capital is increasing annually by (3%).

The head of the Integrity Committee of the Council full-Zaidi told / JD /: "The population growth in the capital Baghdad, according to statistics of the relevant committees to increase in both the year by 3%, and this should be offset by the provision of housing to meet the crisis and lack of aggravation."

He pointed out that disabled approving the budget for the full year impact negatively on the implementation of many investment projects and services in the country and especially in the capital Baghdad, calling for speeding up approval by the development of plans to end the housing crisis in the country.

The country suffers from a severe housing crisis, especially in the recent period after the displacement of many families from places of residence which is witnessing military operations and security to safer areas.

The Ministry announced earlier in the planning for the country's need to build two million housing units to ease the housing crisis in Baghdad and the provinces. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...ils.php?ID=5092 

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:33 pm