Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaswar Abdul Wahed opens fire on the two ruling Kurdish parties: they loot 30% of the region's mone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shaswar Abdul Wahed opens fire on the two ruling Kurdish parties: they loot 30% of the region's mone Empty Shaswar Abdul Wahed opens fire on the two ruling Kurdish parties: they loot 30% of the region's mone

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 6:14 am

[rtl]Shaswar Abdul Wahed opens fire on the two ruling Kurdish parties: they loot 30% of the region's money[/rtl]
     2023/01/31 09:25 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today: The

head of the New Generation Movement, Shaswar Abdul Wahid, confirmed that the two Kurdish parties, the Patriotic Union and the Kurdistan Democratic Party, lack transparency in their dealings with other parties regarding the region's funds.

Abdul Wahed said in a press interview, “I am the head of an opposition party, and we have deputies in the region and in Baghdad, but we do not know anything about public income in the region, so where is the transparency?” Noting that “the two Democratic Parties and the Kurdistan Union believe that they give alms to employees by giving them salaries. But the truth is that they take 30% of the wealth for their own account.

Abdel Wahed stated, "According to the budget for the years 2021 and 2022, the regional government had to deliver a specific amount of oil daily to the center, but it did not do so. They signed and said we will deliver the oil, but they did not do so.Is this legal or illegal?

Abdel Wahed asked, “If this case is referred to any reasonable court, it will tell you whether you signed that or not? You agreed to send oil, so where are its imports? You agreed to send the final accounts, so where are the final accounts?”, In response to his question, “They are not honest?”

He continued, "The statistics reveal the lies of the Democratic Party and the Union, and I am surprised how they lie in front of the television screens."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:27 am