Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supreme Council leader Mahdi's relationship with the Kurds would help to solve oil dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supreme Council leader Mahdi's relationship with the Kurds would help to solve oil dispute Empty Supreme Council leader Mahdi's relationship with the Kurds would help to solve oil dispute

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Sep 2014, 8:58 am

Supreme Council leader Mahdi's relationship with the Kurds would help to solve oil dispute

09/10/20140 
    He led Islamic Supreme Council, that the good relations to the new oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi with the Kurdish leadership, will contribute to addressing the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil. Rep. meshan told the "smiling face" to "choose the leadership Council and public citizen Coalition, Adel Abdul Mahdi in the management of the Federal Ministry of oil did not come haphazardly, but being economic and prestigious personalities with experience in shaping economic policy." Musawi said that "oil Minister by the new Federal Government, very good relations with the political leadership in Kurdistan, and that this relationship will help address the leaching of oil between the two Governments over federal and territory, as well as oil exports from Kurdistan", stating that "the file of Iraq's most important files and most complex problems, but it will be solved through investment of oil its relationship with the territory, and oil and gas law, be satisfactory to everyone." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:43 am