Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

URGENT: Abadi visited Shahristani wishing mass participation in cabinet reshuffle

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

URGENT: Abadi visited Shahristani wishing mass participation in cabinet reshuffle  Empty URGENT: Abadi visited Shahristani wishing mass participation in cabinet reshuffle

Post by day dreamer Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr] Wednesday, September 10 / September 2014 17:58[/ltr]
    [ltr]

[Baghdad-where]
    A statement from the independent bloc, led by Hussein al-Shahristani said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi al-Shahristani visited and discussed with him the reasons for the mass apology to participate in the new government.
     The statement said that the agency received all of Iraq [where] a copy of the Abadi on the block wished to participate in the cabinet reshuffle of the importance of their role for the success of the functions of government.
    It did not say whether al-Shahristani Selby call Abadi, but said the secretary-general of the block confirmed that the mass independent estimates critical circumstances through which the country and is ready to support the state strongly in the leadership of the country, its war against terrorism and extremist groups and ridding Iraq of the scourge of corruption in order to prevail in the security, harmony and prosperity for all Iraqis.  Followed by

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:05 am