Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: Washington is trying to isolate Iraq externally by fabricating a dollar crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: Washington is trying to isolate Iraq externally by fabricating a dollar crisis Empty Al-Fateh: Washington is trying to isolate Iraq externally by fabricating a dollar crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 3:23 pm

[size=45][size=41]Al-Fateh: Washington is trying to isolate Iraq externally by fabricating a dollar crisis[/size]
     4 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Karim Al-Muhammadawi, accused the US of working to isolate Iraq regionally and internationally by fabricating the dollar crisis.
    Al-Muhammadawi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “Washington is working to obstruct any agreement between the new Iraqi government headed by Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani with the countries of the region that have a prominent role in the international arena.”
    He added, "The US administration does not allow Iraq to open up to countries such as China, Russia and Iran to preserve its economic interests in the fields of oil, energy and security."
    Al-Muhammadawi pointed out, “The Washington administration wants Iraq to be subordinate to it by taking decisions that are in line with US foreign policy in the region by pressing towards the economic stranglehold against Baghdad and fabricating a dollar crisis.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:16 am