Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Trade in Kurdistan is looking for common files, most notably employees and the food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Trade in Kurdistan is looking for common files, most notably employees and the food basket Empty Federal Trade in Kurdistan is looking for common files, most notably employees and the food basket

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 7:13 am

Federal Trade in Kurdistan is looking for common files, most notably employees and the food basket

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-25 05:04
    Font

Shafaq News / Today, Saturday, the Federal Ministry of Trade announced that it had reached positive results in many joint files with its counterpart in the Kurdistan region, most notably the food basket and dealing with the region's trade employees.
    The Director General of the Grains Department in the Federal Ministry of Trade, Khaled Nuri, said in a press conference held today in Erbil, and was attended by Shafaq News Agency, "We came today to meet with the Ministry of Trade in the Kurdistan Region about the food basket and regarding flour and wheat and how they reach the citizens, and we also talked About the problems and obstacles that occurred during the past period, and we developed future solutions to solve these problems.
    Nuri added, "During the meeting, the issue of employees affiliated with the Ministry of Commerce in the region was discussed, and how to deal with them similar to employees in the federal government, and the names in the Kurdistan Ministry of Trade will be transferred to Baghdad and a mechanism will be found to deal with them," noting that "the meeting today was extensive and important, and we came out with good results." ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:19 am