Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Step Back... An Economist Indicates A Decline In Non-Oil Revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Step Back... An Economist Indicates A Decline In Non-Oil Revenues Empty A Step Back... An Economist Indicates A Decline In Non-Oil Revenues

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2023, 5:21 am

A Step Back... An Economist Indicates A Decline In Non-Oil Revenues
    04/03/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The economist, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, indicated today, Saturday, that there is a decrease in non-oil revenues.
    Al-Marsoumi stated in a clarification, followed by Earth News, that “oil revenues for the year 2021 = 96.622 trillion dinars, non-oil revenues for the year 2021 = 12.495 trillion dinars, and the ratio of non-oil revenues to public revenues = 11%.”
    He added, "Oil revenues for the year 2022 = 154.038 trillion dinars, and non-oil revenues for the year 2022 = 7.658 trillion dinars. The ratio of non-oil revenues to public revenues = 5%."
    He pointed out that “the decrease in the proportion of non-oil revenues to total revenues from 11% in 2021 to 5% in 2022 is not only related to the significant increase in oil revenues, but also to the significant decrease in non-oil revenues from 12.495 trillion dinars in 2021 to 7.658 trillion dinars, which is An indication of the failure of government reform efforts to diversify sources of income in Iraq.
    He pointed out that "this constitutes a major challenge for the Sudanese government in implementing its government program, which refers in one of its paragraphs to reducing the percentage of oil revenue contribution to public revenues to 80%, i.e. raising the percentage of non-oil revenues to 20% of public revenues within a period of 3 years."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:23 pm