Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Without interest".. A parliamentary committee: allocating 400 billion dinars as loans for youth in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Without interest".. A parliamentary committee: allocating 400 billion dinars as loans for youth in  Empty "Without interest".. A parliamentary committee: allocating 400 billion dinars as loans for youth in

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2023, 5:12 am

"Without interest".. A parliamentary committee: allocating 400 billion dinars as loans for youth in the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Action Committee, Amir Al-Mamouri, said, on Tuesday, that the budget included a financial allocation of 400 billion dinars, allocated as loans to young people for the purpose of starting a project worth between 15 and 25 million dinars.
    Al-Mamouri added, "These loans are granted without any profits or interest, and with support to help open projects for young people, and this is a type of support that is launched with the approval of the budget," according to "Al Furat News."
    In the context, Al-Mamouri pointed out that "the committee is now working to complete the loan law in the Ministry of Labor, which was read a first reading for the purpose of its legislation and benefiting from it through the mechanism for granting loans."

Views 110
    Added 03/21/2023 - 7:37 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:56 pm