Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time in years, dollarization is declining in 5 vital sectors in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time in years, dollarization is declining in 5 vital sectors in Iraq Empty For the first time in years, dollarization is declining in 5 vital sectors in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2023, 5:36 am

[size=45][size=41]For the first time in years, dollarization is declining in 5 vital sectors in Iraq[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad al-Tamimi, confirmed, on Saturday, that dollarization decreased in 5 vital sectors in Iraq for the first time in many years.
    Al-Tamimi said in a press interview, which was seen by “Takadam”, that “the reliance on the dollar in the payment of dues for trade exchange inside Iraq emerged remarkably after 2007 and formed the end of 2022, a percentage of up to 70% of the payment mechanisms, which formed what is known as the phenomenon of dollarization, which has serious risks, especially since it It is subject to procedures and challenges that could make the entire economy hostage to the outside world.
    He added, “The procedures of the Central Bank and the government in reformulating the mechanisms of internal dealings in dinars in paying all dues away from the dollar created an atmosphere that contributed to reducing dollarization in 5 vital sectors, which are the car market and payment of dues between merchants, in addition to reducing transfers in dollars between governorates.”
    He pointed out, "Although the decline is slight, it is an indication of the possibility of abandoning dealing in dollars internally, and this is very important to keep the economy away from any vibrations that lead to damage and raise prices."
    And the Iraqi markets have suffered in recent months from a remarkable rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, which led to an increase in the prices of materials in the markets.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:29 am