Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During the follow-up round of parliamentary committees President al-Jubouri, "the work of the commit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During the follow-up round of parliamentary committees President al-Jubouri, "the work of the commit Empty During the follow-up round of parliamentary committees President al-Jubouri, "the work of the commit

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Sep 2014, 4:39 am

During the follow-up round of parliamentary committees President al-Jubouri, "the work of the committees is the foundation and cornerstone of the work of the House of Representatives"

09/17/20140 

Held House Speaker Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, on Wednesday, round-up inside the House of Representatives for a number of committees, including the Legal Committee and the Human Rights Commission and the Integrity Commission , where he was briefed sovereignty over the work of the Legal Committee and the constraints of work and the most important projects at hand and ways of legislation important laws. The president said al-Jubouri that the work of the Integrity Commission and the Legal Committee is the basis of the Council's work because they represent the column and the main pillar on which the parliamentary work represented in the oversight and legislation, therefore, each committee should carry out its work to the fullest, stressing the need to speed up the selection of heads of the committees in order to Committees begin their work, especially as we are embarking on an important stage in Iraq's history. At the end of each round wished sovereignty of parliamentary committees and Muwafaqiya payment in their work, urging them to dedication and sincerity in the performance of their oversight role.

Media Office 
    of the President of the Council of Representatives of Iraq 
    09/17/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:48 pm