Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political movement: Kambesh Mall offered huge amounts of money, and the government should investigat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political movement: Kambesh Mall offered huge amounts of money, and the government should investigat Empty Political movement: Kambesh Mall offered huge amounts of money, and the government should investigat

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 5:33 am

[size=52]Political movement: Kambesh Mall offered huge amounts of money, and the government should investigate[/size]
    • Today 12:39

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Information / Baghdad 
    The Youth Political Movement in Diyala confirmed, on Thursday, the involvement of the former head of the Sunni Endowment Office, Saad Kambesh, who is accused of escaping from prison, in financing the Taqaddam Party, which is headed by Muhammad al- Halbousi. 

The Secretary-General of the movement, Saif Al-Dahlaki, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The former head of the Sunni Endowment Office, Saad Kambesh, is one of the important leaders in the progress of Diyala, and he is The main financier of it, and his escape incident raised 3 important questions in the Iraqi scene.” 
    He added, "The most important questions are who is behind his escape, and are there any political figures?" Pointing out that "his arrest is an investigation of the principle that there is a presence of the state, otherwise the situation will be difficult." He indicated that "his movement supports opening corruption files in all state institutions and 
    that anyone involved in the looting of his money will be punished, with the importance of not pressing the files into political pressure from any side. 
    Saad Kambesh had escaped the day before yesterday from his cell in Baghdad in mysterious circumstances that raised a lot of speculation. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:48 am