Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Entering Iraq With The Swift Platform Led To Market Stability And Prevented Currency Smug

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Entering Iraq With The Swift Platform Led To Market Stability And Prevented Currency Smug Empty Economist: Entering Iraq With The Swift Platform Led To Market Stability And Prevented Currency Smug

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:58 am

Economist: Entering Iraq With The Swift Platform Led To Market Stability And Prevented Currency Smuggling
    04/25/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Economist Alaa Al-Fahd said today, Tuesday, that Iraq's entry into the SWIFT platform led to market stability and prevented currency smuggling abroad.
    Al-Fahd said, in an interview with Earth News, that "the monetary policy in Iraq seeks to create stability in the exchange rates and currencies market, and this has a great impact on reducing cases of corruption and currency smuggling abroad."
    He added, "Iraq's entry into the list of the Swift platform for external transfers has a positive impact on Iraq, which has led to market stability on the one hand and preventing smuggling on the other hand."
    And that "this will reflect positively on the development of the Iraqi economy and the state of recovery expected as a result of the application of this system, which will limit cases of smuggling of the dollar currency to other countries."
    He continued, "The currencies were up to three countries whose trade depended directly on Iraq, and the application of this system will limit smuggling cases, and this will reflect positively on the stability of market prices in the future in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:55 am