Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Swift platform came in favor of Iraq. How?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Swift platform came in favor of Iraq. How? Empty Economist: The Swift platform came in favor of Iraq. How?

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 2:13 pm

Economist: The Swift platform came in favor of Iraq. How?

2023/02/01 

Economist, Rashid Al-Saadi, believes that the dollar sale platform "SWIFT" came in favor of Iraq and will reflect positively on the strength of the economy and traders.

Al-Saadi said {for Al-Furat News} that: "The measures taken by the government in the distribution of food basket items, as well as the inclusion of 7 million people in the social welfare network, as well as the measures of the Central Bank regarding the conversion of currency to travelers at the rate of $ 5,000 per traveler."
    "In addition to medical trips, if this situation stabilizes, it will certainly affect exchange rates and the dollar."
    Al-Saadi explained that "the platform for selling the dollar came in favor of Iraq, as the allocation of a window for traders reflects on the strength of the economy and traders because it will sort the right trader from the fake."
    He pointed out, "The real trader will open a bank credit and will import good goods instead of bad goods," adding that "during the opening of the credit, the quality and specification of the goods will be adhered to."
    Al-Saadi pointed out that "in the event of any dispute, there are parties that will govern these differences between the beneficiary bank and the sending bank, with the knowledge of the US Federal Reserve and the Central Bank of Iraq, and all parties intervene through SWIFT, which includes 11 thousand banks."
    By: Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:57 pm