Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Oil reveals the withdrawal of "Exxon Mobil" from the West Qurna 1 field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Oil reveals the withdrawal of "Exxon Mobil" from the West Qurna 1 field Empty Basra Oil reveals the withdrawal of "Exxon Mobil" from the West Qurna 1 field

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2023, 12:28 pm

Basra Oil reveals the withdrawal of "Exxon Mobil" from the West Qurna 1 field
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 15:4
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Basra  
    Today, Thursday, the Basra Company management revealed Exxon Mobil's decision to withdraw from the West Qurna 1 field in the south of the country.
    "Exxon Mobil have a special policy for distributing their capital, and therefore they decided to leave in the first place," Hassan Muhammad Hassan, the company's assistant general manager for licensing rounds, told (Baghdad Today). 
    He added, "Basra Oil wants to preserve its entitlement as a company, and therefore there are efforts to buy their share in the field." 
    He pointed out that the purchase process is "according to the service contract that contains clauses," noting that "the company is structuring the withdrawal process, and there is little left to complete the process of purchasing the share and completing the process of their withdrawal .”
    In January 2022, the former Oil Minister, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, announced that the Council of Ministers had approved the acquisition of the Iraqi National Oil Company's share of " Exxon Mobil " in the West Qurna 1 field, which is one of the giant fields in the country .  
    The West Qurna 1 field is considered one of the largest Iraqi oil fields, and it has extractable reserves that exceed 20 billion barrels .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:13 am