Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudanese: We have taken many basic measures to reduce the effects of water scarcity in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudanese: We have taken many basic measures to reduce the effects of water scarcity in Iraq Empty Al-Sudanese: We have taken many basic measures to reduce the effects of water scarcity in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat May 06, 2023 4:54 pm

[size=52]Al-Sudanese: We have taken many basic measures to reduce the effects of water scarcity in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani attributed, on Saturday, the cause of the water crisis to the random and aggressive policy adopted by the defunct regime against the upstream countries, stressing that the government placed the water file and the effects of scarcity and climate change on top of its priorities.
    Al-Sudani said in a speech during his participation in the third Baghdad International Water Conference, which was followed by Al-Maalouma, that “the water file has become sensitive and important in all countries of the world, and that the hostile behavior of the Dictatorial regime with neighboring countries is the most important cause of water.
    He added, "After the fall of the regime, we inherited water problems with the upstream countries, as well as the backwardness of the water management system at a time when the government placed the water file and the effects of scarcity and climate change on top." of its priorities."
    He pointed out that "his government believes that negligence in the water file causes Iraq to lose many of the elements of its development and development," noting that "our meeting with the upstream countries focused on the need for Iraq to obtain its full share without deficiency." over 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:30 am