Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the World Bank: The world is facing huge economic challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the World Bank: The world is facing huge economic challenges Empty President of the World Bank: The world is facing huge economic challenges

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2023, 5:31 am

President of the World Bank: The world is facing huge economic challenges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

World Bank President David Malpass stressed that the world is facing huge economic challenges, in statements that may be his last before leaving office next June.
    Malpass said, "Development worldwide is facing huge challenges such as high inflation and interest rates, in addition to very high levels of debt, causing a serious decline in growth and investment, especially in developing countries."
    Malpass emphasized that investing in people is a top priority for the World Bank, and that one of the main drivers of human capital accumulation is access to high-quality education.
    He considered accelerating access to quality education as a major development challenge, and vital to achieving breakthroughs in science, technology and innovation.
    With regard to the US economy, the President of the World Bank explained, "We must bear in mind that if you cut the interest rate only, this will not solve the problem."
    Malpass added, "People will suffer from inflation, and if the interest rate is suddenly and quickly reduced, this will weaken the dollar, and the inflation rate will rise again, and this will greatly harm the poor, and I think that a goal must be set to achieve stability between a low inflation rate and a stable dollar."
    David Malpass, the current president of the World Bank, announced his early resignation from his post, in a decision he described within the bank's corridors as "surprising", while reports indicate that the decision is somehow linked to the White House.
    It is noteworthy that the World Bank revealed, last week, that the Board of Directors had chosen the US candidate to head the Indian-American Financial Corporation, Ajay Banga, who gives combating climate change a priority unlike his predecessor.
    The new World Bank president will take office on the second of next June for a period of 5 years, one day after the end of the term of his predecessor, David Malpas, who was chosen by former US President Donald Trump.

Views 12
    Added 05/08/2023 - 1:21 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:55 pm