Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: Starting the electronic documents system to cancel the health transactions of paper che

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain: Starting the electronic documents system to cancel the health transactions of paper che Empty Al-Rafidain: Starting the electronic documents system to cancel the health transactions of paper che

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 4:56 am

Al-Rafidain: Starting the electronic documents system to cancel the health transactions of paper chests

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Al-Rafidain Bank announced, on Saturday, the start of the electronic documents system to cancel the health transactions of paper chests.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement, "In line with government directives to leave paper dealing and adopt electronic work, Al-Rafidain Bank announces the start of the electronic document system to cancel the validity of paper chest transactions."
    The bank confirmed, “The work of this system began with the activation of a number of the bank’s branches, which amounted to 79 branches, provided that the experience is circulated to all branches successively in relying on the QR code, canceling the validity of manual issuance and converting it to electronic, by linking the system between the bank and all departments via the official website.” Ur Electronic Portal, which represents one of the main elements of the electronic governance project and the automation of devalidating paper issuances.
    And the bank continued, "This step contributes to simplifying the procedures provided to citizens, bypassing bureaucracy, eliminating administrative corruption, ending fraud cases, and shortening the time in completing the transaction electronically." 

Views 123
    Added 05/13/2023 - 9:27 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:46 am