Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government "ignores" US sanctions against Iran... and warnings of their consequences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government "ignores" US sanctions against Iran... and warnings of their consequences Empty The Iraqi government "ignores" US sanctions against Iran... and warnings of their consequences

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2023, 5:10 am

The Iraqi government "ignores" US sanctions against Iran... and warnings of their consequences

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad - translation
    The (Oil Price) international network concerned with economic affairs said that the Iraqi authorities are now “deliberately ignoring” the US sanctions imposed on Tehran, warning of “consequences” on the Iraqi economic and political conditions in the event of this ignoring. 
    The network explained, according to what it translated (Baghdad Today), that the visit that Iranian Oil Minister Javad Auchi made to Iraq last week included an agreement to “establish a joint office to supervise economic cooperation between the two countries,” stressing that “Iran is currently subject to US economic sanctions that have frozen Its balances are in Iraq, and the Iraqi government has granted a grace period of 120 days only to pay Iranian energy dues. 
    The network also clarified that the US authorities “froze” Iranian financial assets in Iraq in an attempt to “prevent the Iraqi government from expanding its economic cooperation in the field of energy with Iran,” which it said the Iraqi government is now “ignoring,” warning of “consequences” it might take. Washington against the Iraqi authorities, including "stopping the exemption granted to Iraq to hand over to Iran an amount of 500 million dollars for energy import dues," according to its description.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:53 am