Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first free trade zone between Iraq and Iran on the borders of Mehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran - The first free trade zone between Iraq and Iran on the borders of Mehran Empty The first free trade zone between Iraq and Iran on the borders of Mehran

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2023, 6:37 am

[size=38]The first free trade zone between Iraq and Iran on the borders of Mehran[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 21, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Adviser to the President of the Republic and Secretary of the Supreme Council for Free Zones in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Hojjatullah Abdul-Malik, announced the provision of the ground for the establishment of the first joint free trade zone between Iran and Iraq at a point on the other side of the Mahran border.
    On the sidelines of the visit of the Iraqi Minister of Labor to the second exhibition to introduce the investment packages and export capabilities of the Iranian free and special economic zones, which is held at the permanent headquarters of international exhibitions in the city of Mashhad, northeastern Iran, Abdul-Malik said, “Recently, the Iraqi Prime Minister took into consideration a point on the other side. From the borders of Mahran in Wasit Governorate to establish a joint free zone between the two countries, as studies are being conducted in this regard at the present time,” according to (IRNA) agency.
    He expressed hope that the first joint free trade area between Iran and Iraq will enter the operational phase and be established by the end of the year.
    He added, Abdul Maliki, that Iraqi investors are also interested in exporting their goods to other places to meet their needs and develop their country's trade by passing through Iran and accessing the Indian Ocean and open waters through Iran's private and free economic zones.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:59 am