Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is a border city with Iraq as a free trade zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is a border city with Iraq as a free trade zone Empty Iran is a border city with Iraq as a free trade zone

Post by Rocky Thu 06 May 2021, 7:31 am

Iran is a border city with Iraq as a free trade zone

•  Time: 05/05/2021 15:36:25

•  Read: 7,163 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economical: Al Furat News} The deputy in the Islamic Shura Council {Parliament}, Ali Akbar Bustami, announced the approval of the Expediency Council to consider the border city of Mehran in the Ilam governorate in the west of the country and bordering Iraq {in front of the Zurbatiyah port in Wasit governorate} officially a free trade zone .
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bustami said in a statement to Fars News Agency today, Wednesday, that, with the approval of the members of the Expediency Council, the city of Mahran has been upgraded to a free trade zone.
    He added: Considering Mehran a free trade zone was, in fact, a general requirement of the citizens in the Ilam Governorate, its representatives in the Shura Council at various stages, its officials, and economic and social activists, which has been achieved and approved today.
    He stated that ratification of Mehran as a free trade zone would achieve economic prosperity and provide security for the residents of the borders as well as the sustainable development of the province.
    It is noteworthy that the Mehran border crossing is the most important crossing between the Islamic Republic of Iran and Iraq, and it is the most active in terms of passenger transit or trade exchange between the two countries.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm