Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Director of the Office of the PM: Cabinet will hold its meeting in the next two days

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Director of the Office of the PM: Cabinet will hold its meeting in the next two days Empty Director of the Office of the PM: Cabinet will hold its meeting in the next two days

Post by Bama Diva Sat 27 Sep 2014, 5:25 pm

Director of the Office of the PM: Cabinet will hold its meeting in the next two days

27/09/2014 22:17:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Director of the Office of PM Mahdi al-Allaq stressed on Saturday that the Cabinet will hold its exceptional meeting during the next two days to discuss the budget and the salaries of the Kurdistan region. 

He said in a statement today that "the arrival of the Prime Minister late in the night yesterday to Baghdad and not informed on what is accomplished by the Ministry of Finance of its report on the budget is the reason for the failure to convene the special meeting of the Council of Ministers on Saturday. 

He explained that the relationship "on Tuesday, will witness the regular meeting of the Council, and is likely to hold the special meeting on the budget before Eid al-Adha. 

Informed sources announced the postponement of the Cabinet meeting scheduled for today to discuss the draft budget for 2014 and file employees' salaries Kurdistan region until further notice./ End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:41 am