Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“I was previously deprived of it.” The Central Bank allows exchange companies to deal in dollars in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“I was previously deprived of it.” The Central Bank allows exchange companies to deal in dollars in  Empty “I was previously deprived of it.” The Central Bank allows exchange companies to deal in dollars in

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2023, 4:28 am

“I was previously deprived of it.” The Central Bank allows exchange companies to deal in dollars in 4 governorates
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (August 3, 2023), the Central Bank announced the re-operation of a number of exchange companies that were suspended due to security conditions in a number of hot governorates.
    And the bank’s media stated, in a statement received by “Baghdad Today”, that “the Central Bank of Iraq announces the re-operation of a large number of exchange companies previously deprived of dealing in the dollar currency and located in the governorates (Nineveh, Anbar, Kirkuk, Salah al-Din), which led to security conditions and events.” After (ISIS) in those provinces to stop them from working.
    He explained that "the re-operation of these companies came after the strenuous efforts made in cooperation with the security and auditing authorities, and that the above decision would enhance the arrival of the dollar currency to these governorates to meet legitimate requests, which in turn helps to stabilize the exchange rate."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:04 pm