Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist at the University of Kufa, proposes the establishment / 4 / universities oil in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist at the University of Kufa, proposes the establishment / 4 / universities oil in Iraq Empty An economist at the University of Kufa, proposes the establishment / 4 / universities oil in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 7:36 am

An economist at the University of Kufa, proposes the establishment / 4 / universities oil in Iraq

September 28, 2014

Suggested an economist at the University of Kufa establish four universities and technical oil contracts with international oil companies to hire professionals to keep up with the purpose of increasing the national oil production.

Raad said Twigg, head of the Economic Studies University that "the attainment of Iraq's production / / 9 million barrels of oil by 2020, requires the exploitation of all national competencies needed by the oil production facilities and to ensure the contracted international oil companies and using them instead of bringing in foreign labor.

He explained that this requires the establishment of four universities technique to create cadres senior engineering and professional cadres Central broken down by oil provinces such as Basra Oil Company and Missan Oil Company, which will be the need for cadres in the fields of oil industry, petrochemical, fertilizer and other. "

The deputy prime minister for energy affairs, Hussein al-Shahristani stressed that "Iraq's oil production will reach nine million barrels per day by the year two thousand and twenty building on existing contracts signed with international companies for oil, pointing to higher Iraqi output of crude oil to three million barrels per day, and the attainment of exports two hundred and eight million barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:33 am