Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Amending the investment law as an infrastructure to attract companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Amending the investment law as an infrastructure to attract companies Empty Parliamentary Committee: Amending the investment law as an infrastructure to attract companies

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: Amending the investment law as an infrastructure to attract companies[/size]
    • Today 10:55

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Parliamentary Investment Committee confirmed, on Sunday, that the amendment of the investment law represents a basic structure to attract international companies, noting that Iraq needs new legislation to keep pace with developments in the field of investment. 
    The deputy head of the committee, Hussein Al-Sabri, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "His committee approached the investment commissions with the need to amend the investment law to keep pace with the challenges."
    He added, "The aim of amending the law is to keep pace with the development taking place in the countries of the world," noting that "the current investment law does not encourage attracting foreign investment."
    He pointed out that "it is necessary to work in advanced ways and appropriate conditions and provide suitable climates to attract capital to develop infrastructure and introduce modern technology into the country." 
    The Parliamentary Industry, Economy and Trade Committee confirmed, in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma, the importance of enacting the Industrial Investment Law during the upcoming sessions. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:09 pm