Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee sets a date for amending the Industrial Investment Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee sets a date for amending the Industrial Investment Law Empty A parliamentary committee sets a date for amending the Industrial Investment Law

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2024, 5:14 am

A parliamentary committee sets a date for amending the Industrial Investment Law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Investment and Development Committee in the House of Representatives reported that this week will witness a vote on amending the Industrial Investment Law. [/rtl]
    [rtl]The second deputy head of the committee, Hussein Al-Saabari, said: This law will contribute significantly and effectively to attracting industrial investments because of the great facilities it provides for granting investment licenses and opening new horizons for the Iraqi industry, pointing out that there are other privileges that will be granted to the owners of factories and laboratories that are continuing to work and those that have stopped for re-work. It will be of great benefit to the country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the draft law will serve industrial investors and contribute to the development of Iraqi production, as it exempts industrial investors from tax accounting and provides them with full support, through loans, stressing that its approval will change the reality of the industrial investment environment in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Saabari ruled out that the laws issued during the previous regime control the current investment reality, pointing out that the investment law was issued in 2006, and it was not an investment law at that time, but rather a law for the Musataha Authority only.[/rtl]

Views 71
    Added 03/25/2024 - 9:29 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:18 pm